Friday, February 4, 2011

weird

I made more of the same cookies in the correct order....They're thin and crispy this time! Go figure. They've only cooled for a bit so we'll see if they become rocks in an hour. They seem light enough right now. Note to self, the oven at Co Hanh's is cooler so it will take longer than 12 minutes, 14 maybe and that's at 375 degF. The foxgloves that were transplanted are still alive. I planted ornamental kale, baby snapdragons, strawberries (which hate me), and Canterbury bells. I planted the normal snapdragons on new years day I think. My windowsill is all pots! Oh, in case I didn't mention before Joyce said the owner said a no no on pets so no betta for me ;_;. Honestly I don't think anyone actually would say no to a fish but it's too much hassle to try and figure it out since I was circumvented via email. For reals.

1 comment:

  1. You should ask. It's all about the reasoning. Various animals can ruin carpet. Big aquariums might cause water damage. But having a betta would be like a vase of fresh flowers. Or a bowl of cereal.

    ReplyDelete