Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WAFFLES

We're gonna have waffles, aaaand bacon. My mom is kinda weird about it though.

Mom: do you want belgian waffles or normal waffles?
Me: what's the difference?
Mom: one says crisp and fluffy, the other one does say anything.
Me:...how about the fancier sounding one? what's the actual difference?
Mom: belgian waffles have cream.
Me: oh, we don't have cream.
Mom: yes we do.
Me: ok let's do that one.

TIME PASSES

Mom: do you want belgian waffles or normal waffles and a cake with whipped cream.
Me: what? i only heard when you said cream and that was the last word.
Mom: (repeat above)
Me: >.> are you talking to kimmy?
Kimmy: what?
Mom: (repeat) something something birthday cake.
Me: oh ok let's do normal ones then, no one wants naked cake.

Really, I just wanted both the cake and the waffles and the bacon. I have itchy fingers and I want to gnaw them off. I am making note of this here because we're going to experiment and see if allergy medication alleviate said problems.



Summer is glorious and Tim and I spend an hour doing cartwheels and in his case various acrobatics and in my case rolling on the grass laughing at my lack of coordination. Mayhaps one day I too can go from standing into a backbend by myself!


EDIT: I just took an orally dissolving claritin. WOOOOOOW. Now you read a description like that and you think "er...yuuuummm.....ok not really that sounds awful" and you imagine it being all gritty like a flintstone's chewable. This was amazing! It had a hint of a mint flavor...and maybe some sour, but it only lasted 1 second in your mouth so it's hard to tell and when it dissolved it went........soft for a moment and then gone!!! I want to eat another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment