Wednesday, July 13, 2011

my neighbors visited tonight

Haha if it were that simple.

Tonight in the middle of talking with Josh online, I happened to glance out my window due to movement. Never does a Steph expect to see TWO KITTY FACES STARING AT HER. What could I do but open the window and pet them <3<3<3<3. Then the calico hopped into my apt. Teehee, that's ok, I kinda wanted that to happen. She then proceeded to ::own:: rub everything in my apartment. Well gee kitty greedy much? Meanwhile kitty number two looked through the window and paced a little like "OMG CALICO WTF ARE YOU DOING".

Anywho this was fun for 5 minutes.... and then I started thinking @.@ what is my neighbor gonna think ( I knew neighbor had a kitty and the window there was open along with food bowls). Ok kitty time to go outside, I led her to the window and she looked at me.... and turned around and went back to rubbing. -_-. I don't blame her, it was really cold outside hahahaha. When she went in my closet I decided ehhhhh let's not rub all my clothes and picked her up but she came attached to my laptop case so while I tried to dislodge her from it, she tried to dislodge from my and unfortunately I've a scratch on my leg. Ok kitty time to go ::point:: ::kitty wanders around:: . HMMMM. At one point scaredy cat gets gutsy and hops in a sniffs a bit. I tapped on the window and scaredy cat went oki and hopped out, awww. I said "see kitty? now you go out" ::kitty goes into kitchen instead::

Then I had the brilliant idea: let's interest kitty with my broom!!
::shakey shakey:: ::interest piqued:: ::shakey outside window:: ::sit and sniff the floor like she isn't paying attention::
-_-

Now that I was having a stare down at the window with calico I heard a "oh she's in the other apartment" and my neighbor gal was out on the balcony. So I tried to apologize for stealing her cat and she was like ack sorry, bad kitty. I told her no I like kitties and apparently she has 3. Me jelly.

I wonder if it's all a sign, you too, Steph, could have kitty running around your apt, rub owning your everything. ::sparkley eyes:: Time to call the landlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment