Wednesday, July 20, 2011

slow

I'm still trying to get my own internet ::sad::

So yesterday I got my modem and I was like bam! I'm set! But lo and behold I get no connection and therefore can't complete the activation. I decided to get up at 7:30 today so I could call comcast while they're open and so I have time to go to school. The man says it may be that my cable was switched off because previous rentor didn't pay, or that my wiring was jacked up. (the latter means I have to pay for it) The solution is that tomorrow, the cable man will come check things out....at 7:30 am ::cry::. What else can I do, I gots school.

Fine whatever, I gotted me a bagel for breakfast, that's cool right?

Well I was scheduled (1pm, I was seen at 1:10) for my 3rd shot in the hep B vaccination series and instead the nurse tells me that they want a surface antigen test and no I can't have the shot because it'll interfere with the test. They don't draw blood at school so I had to hoof it right then to the UCSF clinic thing on post street. Got there 1:40, seen at.. 1:50 or 2 (walk in). That lady must have had a fat needle for the blooddrawing cuz owwwww. And then on the walk home it felt like I had a bruise and someone was poking it!!!!! OWWWW. Late to class.

Alright! 5 o clock rolls around and it's time for bootcamp......
I guess placing my lunchbag in my clothes bag was a terrible idea (my locker is only so small!!!) because my tshirt aaand pants had a 4 inch diameter water spot on them!!! In different places because they were folded grrrrrr. My bootcamp mates were like,,,, why do you have circles... grah.

I like to complain. Aside from weird happenings the day was pretty normal. Time to take another minute shower, it seems to be picking up speed (yeah...normal ;_;). Come on landlord, where's that plumber. He okayed the kittehs but I haven't heard word from the rescue yet. Lessee Wondercat Rescue.

1 comment:

  1. I can reach out to my contacts to see if we can reschedule to a time that is more convenient for you.

    Please let me know.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete