Sunday, November 13, 2011

is there a doctor in the house?

I'm pretty sure Kim has fin rot =[. It started with fraying at the ends of his top fin, then i noticed pinholes, then he lost a chunk of that fin!!! This morning part of the remainder of that fin has split. I did a 25% water change yesterday and will do it again today but I worry that I'm changing the water parameters too much by doing so. Yesterday ammonia was at zero and so was nitrite so I wonder what it is stressing him out sigh.

I wonder how restful the sleep is considered when you dream of trying to encourage a tarantula to lay eggs and keeping it in a salad spinner so you don't lose it in your room. Then you have to protect a baby from some group that wants it for evil means. There was a whole lot of neck slashing and bleeding...possibly from reading a vampire story before bed. Still, you ever think you could slash someone's throat with an x-acto knife? I spose if the other option is that guy slashing the baby's throat.

I didn't know we were going to do morning service for the rest of the quarter so I got a call at 8 am haha and subsequently got ready in about 4 minutes. I think I'm going to take one more hour of sleep. Oh yeah, new night guard. It was weird, stayed in my mouth though. Some teeth felt funny in the morning so I might need it adjusted. Twice I've had to rip it out of my mouth to answer the phone @.@

McDonald's has pumpkin pies (like their apples). Go get some.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pumpkin pie!

    X-acto knife: I think under the right circumstances...

    Sorry to hear about your fish. You've probably already done a bunch of research into the issue, but I thought this link seemed useful anyways: http://thegab.org/Illness-and-Treatment/what-is-wrong-with-my-fish.html

    ReplyDelete