Saturday, February 4, 2012

i suck at blogging + pumpkin cake



Buuut since I've been on , I diiid pass boards! booya!

Soo instead of studying for perio today, I made pumpkin cake and cupcakes and oatmeal raisin cookies. I dont think I made the cookies correctly though because they were a lot more like oat lace cookies, crispy not chewy. The butter was all melted also hmm. I'm gonna have to tweak stuff. The recipes are credited to the links.

The pumpkin smelled so good baking and is quite tasty. I feel like I'd like it a tiny bit stronger tasting though. I may have waited too long to write this post because I can't remember what's going on. Someone eat my stuff.






Oh now that I see the pictures, I remember. I'm dumb. I really wanted the cake to fit on a single plate so I'd be easier to take home. I cut the square a cake into a circle so that it would fit on the circle plate. Then I had all these triangles left so I thought um lets put it on the cake. It looks... well I don't really know what it looks like. I don't feel like I have enough hands to bring everything home.

No comments:

Post a Comment