Sunday, May 20, 2012

Solar eclipse

Made myself a pinhole box thing. I know why they told us all not to look directly at the sun but to be honest, the sun was so freaking bright I couldn't even see it if I wanted to (I was just gonna peek ok >.>). Anyways, here's my attempt at a progression, I appear to have missed the climax eating dinner and cutting strawberries.



  
Isn't it odd, the path I expected the moon to take was from right to left but it kind of made a detour.

Next I had it suggested to me to place multiple holes:
Then I learned that if I angled it right, it would project out of the box and onto my wall.
This was a lot easier to see, take pictures off etc etc but it was already nearing the end.
I set the box up on a chair and set up my camera to film, but instead of watching the moon move away from the sun, all I got was the sun moving off my wall. I would fast forward if I were you, it moves fairly slowly. Also, once it's off it's off, I wasn't paying attention to it film so the vid goes a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment