Monday, February 8, 2010

Now to get on to those photos

I'm back from San Fran to where it's nice and warmer. We had a scare before I left because Rachel ate something and we had no idea if it was poison or what. Turns out it came from her nose -_- . Anywho, I thought I'd post up the billiards pictures I took when we hung out with Jon and Tim at the same time.

Here's a very angled shot of Tim, I think he cheats because he won like every game <.<>< . Anyways, I'd like to draw your attention to the incredibly creepy picture in the background of Phuong's photo. That's a popsicle stick face mask that announcer is wearing hahahhaha. Josh's picture was very cooperative and went where I told it to. He and Jon had beers but this was before that. If Jon asks, I'll put his action shot up. I thought this one was better. You show 'em Jon, you show 'em.




Daniel played too! I have no idea how the other table did winner wise. But since we all topped it off with Frostbites, I have to say it was a good day. That said, formatting this was a whore and if it's like this everytime, my blogging life may be very short. OMFISH it's not just formatting. PHUONG you knew didn't you. You knew I'd post a picture of you and you voodoo'd everything you could into that stupid picture, because the first time I posted this, YOUR PICTURE DISAPPEARED.

2 comments: