Tuesday, February 9, 2010

tired

Today work felt extra long for some reason. Tomorrow is my day off and I'm gonna go to Phuc Loc Tho and see if they sell more than orchids. Let's recap House of Curries from San Francisco. We went and saw Kevin on Friday, my full free day. Then we ordered much too much food for three people but it was tasty. We wonder who stays in the hotel atop House of Curries. I got the Chicken Marsala because it is generally tasty. Kevin had lamb and spinach something...he forgets the name of it. Josh had him some prawn marsala. Everyone got their extra delicious naan (Josh paid for the garlic one haha). The naan is big and oh so perfect chewy.


Oh then Josh and I both got an appetizer,
samosas and pakoras respectively. I didn't post the samosas because I'm tired of picture placing when they're mean to me. The samosas have a most delicious outer skin and Josh likes that there's curry flavor inside. The pakoras tasted similar but in more bite size pieces. Then they gave us free rice to go with it!!! Josh also had to have both the Gulab Jamun and the rice pudding, but I ate one of his pancake balls. I have trouble eating rice pudding because it feels like someone spilled the rice in my dessert... Kevin brought our leftovers back to his roommate since we didn't want to carry it around. That's some kind of tasty milk tea that's free next to the desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment