Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tadaaa!

I finally made me a somewhere to get those pictures down! And to pay attention to what the heck I'm doing. I'm in SF since I had to do my UOP interview which went awesome and kinda weird. Dr. Tom Bales was awesome for sure. Found out I got a USC invite so I gotta set up another interview >.>. I guess no pictures until I get home because I hate iPhoto like the plague. It's the year of the tiger coming up, so WHO WANTS TO LOOK FOR TIGER STUFF WITH ME IN LITTLE SAIGON. Also, take me to Tet festival, it's mah bday soon. Haha ok pictures after all. RAWR!

Oh yeah, I'm sick. I had a really quick run of symptoms though so maybe it'll end quick. One day my throat bothers me, then a day of coughy sneezy warm face. Then a day of coughy warm face. Oh what shall tomorrow bring. (hopefully it's not anymore hill climbing)

No comments:

Post a Comment