Friday, September 20, 2013

Da Bird

Bought a new cat toy for Kiara today and she loooooooooooooooooooooooves it. I played with her until she was lying on the floor for the third time because she was tired. Then I tried to put it away but she kept looking for it! Aww. It really makes me want to be able to place the harness on her because I think a walking will help use up some energy. 


She's sooooooooooo cute. 

Thomas says I might always feel hungry because I am dehydrated ... we'll see if I can maybe up the water intake. We  went to Petco together to get the toy and they had kitties in the back >< ahhh. There was a really friendly nice tortie that sounded hilarious. Thomas said she sounded like a turkey, but she was just purring sooo hard she eventually tired herself out. There was a teeny baby tortie with a little mew also. Sadly though there was a 2 yr old tuxedo boy and he had just made a mess of the cage and was sitting in the litter box because he got water everywhere else. He meowed super sadly too, poor little guy. We told the cashier lady so I hope someone helps him out. 

I will try to write a bit everyday so if you only want to see the foods use the label "recipe"

No comments:

Post a Comment