Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Training 2

So far Kiara still seems to hate the harness, but loves her toy so much she doesn't pay it too much attention during play time. I wonder if i should bring out the stick part with the harness to help her associate them. 

There is now a 4th mosquito for Thomas and I to battle. Why are there so many!? I've never had this kind of mosquito problem in SF before. I had even kinda forgotten what they looked like until we killed the 1st one. Also, WHY MUST THEY BUZZ IN YOUR EAR. I know it's a book but oi vey. The current one is quite afraid of light. I stayed up and played DS trying to lure it out, got sleepy after half an hour and then it went right for my ear. I was too tired to keep waiting so I turned on my tablet and passed out, it seemed to work.

Day 6 and my throat still feels funny? Yikes. I don't even know how to go about finding a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment