Monday, September 23, 2013

Training

I have made it my goal to eventually walk Kiara on a harness. To such aims I have started her training by combining the harness that she hates (as of yesterday) with her new toy that she is addicted to. She fought us pretty hard when we were trying to properly clip the harness but once it was on I ran to get the toy and she alternated chewing the harness and playing with the toy. She actually did much more playing than she did attempting to escape. The harness wasn't tightened quite right yet so it slipped down a bit and she had a harder time chasing the toy (like having your pants down at your ankles) but it was pretty funny and she got treats after. Today will be day 2 and we shall see how that goes. Maybe one day she will bring me the harness asking for walks... or maybe she'll maul that harness to death while I am not looking.

I feel like I have a golf ball stuck in my throat (day 4) and it hurts to swallow. I might be sick =[

No comments:

Post a Comment