Monday, August 23, 2010

clothes

I went to the Gap yesterday and bought some of those new black pants they have (true straight) in a size 2A (ankle? also this is so I can buy pants at another date haha). Yaaaay not khaki. Got me 2 cardigans too in size S cuz they need to fit over button downs (learning to layer I hope). The irony is today is the warmest day I've had in SF ever but I wore my cardigan anyway. It's amaaaazing today, like real summer. I thought I was late for school because the sun rose so early today. Oddly enough, the last two days I have slept very poorly, even though I had more rest than during the week?

Got my anatomy score today, 26.5/30 or when I get my .5 points back, 27/30. It's weird, I have the same answer as the key but they marked me off. I don't understaaaaaaaaand. Took ICS test today but it seemed easy. Dental anatomy quiz tomorrow and out first Anatomy lab =O.

Did you know you can have grafts on your gums from cadavers? Yeah, in your mouth. Food for thought.

I will post the more exciting things after I hunker down and move the pictures.

Oh yeah! tonight's dinner: hamburger carrot and mushroom curry. (and the remainder of my foie gras as an appetizer).
note to self: water line will be well above the 2 line when making rice. mmmm not dry

No comments:

Post a Comment