Tuesday, July 27, 2010

appetite has returned

I can eat again! I guess that means I'll probably gain my weight back. Today I made fried chicken thighs and potatos (half now half tomorrow). Lessons I learned, fry at like 4, 6 burns. Potatoes take a really long time, maybe microwave them first. If you put onions in the pan at the same time as the chicken, they will turn into charcoal. There was a lot of burning involved as you can see but I remembered to salt the potatoes while cooking so it all tastes alright.

before peeling off the skin

after!

I trimmed my yellowstone model today and oooowwwwwww I had the retard machine and put a lot of stress on my left wrist. I had to take a break and it hurt!!!! I gave in and finished my third model on a different machine and it went so smoothly and fast. ::shakes fist:: time to study for restorative (i missed a stupid question on the dental anatomy quiz but that's ok)

No comments:

Post a Comment