Monday, July 26, 2010

on the up and up

I have an appetite today! I learned that whenever I'm at my relatives I do have an appetite (must be the familiarity) but it did carry through to today (monday) and I had some leftover chicken cacciatore for dinner (yuuum) and pictured below is instant udon with tofu for protein.

I aced the Biochem test today (thought I wouldn't be able to study for it with a migraine yaaay advil) so yeah! Unfortunately it's a quizzy kind of week and I have a dental anatomy quiz tomorrow (doesn't seem too hard) and restorative on weds (no idea). Thurs. and Fri are retreat time.......here's hoping that I have people to talk to ><.
Oh yeah! I thought Rachel was getting that I lived here because I was still around this weekend, but she gave me a hug and said "for when you go home". So I asked her home where? and she said orange county >.> oi vey haha. Oh and every visit she asks me how old I am. For reference, Co hanh is 22, Uncle Eric is 24(sometimes 44) and I'm 24. Kirsten thinks I look 14. She's 11, I don't even know how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment