Monday, July 19, 2010

Pants

Dragged my butt on over to a tailor because we got out at 4 today. Pants need to be hemmed because my amount of short extrapolated with the fat of my hips says my pants go past my toes haha. I went to Nancy's tailoring and Cleaning on post and hyde so hopefully it turns out well. 10 for one pants, 15 for the wide legged. Was a kiiinda scary walk >.> I guess I know which way the tenderloin is, wont be going there at night. I can't wait to have more wardrobe ahaha. also I shall count that walking as my aerobics for the day.

As a side note I still have some of that massive cake ><>

Anatomy: worst book i have to read so far. It's like 30 pages a chapter of histolgy. pictures explained by columns of teeny text. ;_; my eyes

dinner for tonight is lunch leftovers (cioppino on linguine) no cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment