Thursday, July 29, 2010

end of the week!?

It's only wednesday but there's no more school this week because we're going on a retreat to the Stockton campus, weird I know. There's a lot of talking at us >.> but also foods and bowling and sponge dodgeball so I think it'll be fun.

Today we did mounting for out cast models of the typodont (I got 4/4 max/mand whoo). I think my mount is pretty fancy and I'll do a little more touch up to try for a 5. Turns out that not only does the Restorative teacher do evil raffles, he write evil quizzes too haha, 8 or 9/10 depending on whether or not he changes the answer to one of the questions >.>.

For sure my appetite is back. I ate thigh number two and the rest of the potatoes and I was still hungry. Had some more of the chocolate frog Chris gave me yumm. It still has part of its head, I'm not doing a very good job of finishing it.

For you Lost viewers out there, I had a weird dream where I had to teach Hurley how to assist a root canal. He was totally freaked out about it too (my uncle was doing the procedure). I think it was gonna be done on his mom... haha

Bed for me, I gotta get to school at like 7 if I want me some breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment