Wednesday, January 5, 2011

explodey

Monday was a lovely gift exchange flavored with pizza and frozen yogurt. Yours truly gave Sellan a vegan ice cream recipe book called "lick it!" which was funnier than I had realized when buying it >.>. Linh gave to me pepper spray and an instant read thermometer, yay! So I can't actually make candy with it but I shall find some use.

It has been a rather poor week for food since I didn;t cook on sunday and I'm going with theresa to tahoe this weekend so i don't want to make anything during the week either. On the bright side, this loaf of bread I bough shall be finished before it goes bad! Can't say the same for the turkey.....It's been mostly eggs for dinner, bacon yesterday and today i have miso with wakame and a couple udon noodles >.> oy.

This quarter we went into school thinking, I'm gonna stay on top of things!! I can do this! Then today we had fixed prosthedontics and uhhhh ::owned::
We had to fake a fracture on a tooth, make a large amalgam filling MOD on #14, and stick putty in the socket of number 12. Then they want use to take impressions, then pour stone, then wax up the messed up teeth, then impression, then pour stone again, and then mount that, by next week, ignoring the fact we also have and ICS test on monday, an operative practical on thurs and some kinda sciencey test on friday. That my friends is absolute bollucks.

On a lighter note, this weekend I shall experience snow for the second time and hope to see it fall from the sky. That will allow me to properly assess whether snowflakes fall gigantic and handsized from the sky.

1 comment:

  1. Gigantic and handsized!?! What's the conclusion? Haha. Pretty at least?

    ReplyDelete