Friday, January 21, 2011

obession

When i get around to it i will show pictures of my snow toof. Daniel came to see me last weekend! Best weekend ever! We made shandies with michael and pizza tooo. SO GOOD. We also tried kraken rum which is reasonably tasty but also makes you feel like you can breathe fire ahahahha.
This week is a hit and a miss, failed the fixed practical 4/7 and passed the op one 6/5. Then cut the brain out of our cadaver =O. It was really hard and we ended up having to take the brain out with the skull cap. the dura mater was just too stuck to the bone. I had stuck my hands up in there to try to sever the connection but to no avail! An instructor did much of it for us haha.

Righto, so my current obsession is with this little guy.




<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
I wanna have a taaaank and shrimpies and plants and and ah so cute. Come oooon craigslist.

No comments:

Post a Comment