Sunday, January 2, 2011

the return part 2

So it's better than last time still but talk about laaaazy, I sat in bed and watched river cottage and manga from waking (10:30) until 3! then i bought way more groceries than I should have. The weirdest thing, Safeway wasn't selling ANY cabbage!! That means no okonomiyaki this week. Also i didn't eat since lunch yesterday until 8 pm this evening (also not a good sign for mood). ;_; minor weepiness. So what to do when I haven't eaten and don't feel great?










Bake stuff for other people! Yay jackie and joyce will eat these. I made i think 3 dozen and placed 2 logs into the freezer, phew! That means I'm too tired to cook for this week. Turkey sandwiches go go.

oh right the recipe is from america's test kitchen and can be found here except i melted the butter first and doubled everything. also 12 minutes is a good time for my oven and i can do 2 racks at once with each holding a dozen cookies. used a tablespoon for each cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment